We appreciate your interest in working for Jackman’s of Bristol, Inc. – current Job Openings are listed below.
– Fill out our online Employment Application
– Or download & print and mail to Jackman’s Inc., PO Box 410 32 Pine Street, Bristol, VT 05443
– Or send an email to email@example.com or call 802-453-2381 for an application to be mailed to you.
Jackman’s of Bristol, Inc. is looking for another Master Plumber/or Journeyman Plumber to join our team. Looking for a team player, who can work on their own, along with helpers, along with a clean driving record. Jackman’s of Bristol, Inc. performs full plumbing and heating for new construction, cold climate heat pumps, plumbing service, and boiler/furnace swap outs. Must have a good work ethic, great attitude, and work well with a team. Natural gas and propane certified is ideal, but Jackman’s of Bristol will help get the proper licensing if needed. Jackman’s offers competitive wages, fuel benefit, health benefit, vacation/sick time, along with a retirement benefit. Jackman’s also pays for educational classes, and licensing.
- Duties would include Customer Service, answering the phones, mailing paperwork/job contracts, making work orders, dispatching service and delivery calls, filing paperwork, advertising, and managing the website.
- The right candidate should be able to multitask, work in a team setting, be detail oriented, have good time management skills, able to meet many deadlines, along with friendly customer service.
- We offer competitive wages, health insurance, 401k retirement program, fuel benefit, vacation/sick/personal time, and other benefits that come along with working with a locally family-owned small business !
Jackman’s of Bristol, Inc. always invites anyone to apply and send in a resume, even if you do not see a job opening that you are looking for – we will keep it on file, as we are growing, job openings can always open up.
Jackman’s of Bristol, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.