Buderus Panel Radiator are clean, do not blow air or stir up dust, and their operation is virtually silent.
- Available in white and a variety of sizes
- Individual temperature control
- Cleaner, quieter, and more comfortable source of heat
- Buderus Panel Radiator are clean, do not blow air or stir up dust, and their operation is virtually silent.
Buderus, the world’s largest producer of cast iron boilers, manufactures high output hydronic steel panel radiators which are stocked in the U.S. Panel radiators produce an incredibly comfortable heat by providing both convected and radiant heat. Radiant heat warms objects rather than air, creating a greater sense of warmth faster and at lower room temperatures. Buderus radiators are designed to operate with individual thermostats.
Quick Fit System
- Quick-Mix Mixing Station
- Quick-Pump Station
- Quick-Header Manifold
- Saves time and money on any boiler installation
- Eliminates incorrect valve or motor installation
- Ensures a clean, finished and professional installation
- Simplifies and speeds any boiler installation
The Quick-Fit™ System takes only minutes to connect and includes all the piping, valves, circulating and control elements to feed both radiant floor heating zones and conventional high-temperature heating zones. The Quick-Fit™ System can be used to connect virtually any piping arrangement